My head is so bad, that all I know is you...
You who is looking at another person...
You don't know these feelings I have...
I'm probably not part of your days...
You probably don't even have any memories of me either...
You who I keep looking at...
My tears keep falling...
I'm happy just looking at you from behind...
Even if you still don't know how I feel...
In the end even if you pass me by...
On the days I miss you so much...
On the days where its so hard to deal with...
The words "I love you" keep lingering on the tips of my lips...
Once again I'm crying for you alone...
Once again I'm missing for you alone...
Baby I love you, I'm waiting for you...
I'm probably not part of your days...
You probably don't even have any memories of me either...
You who I keep looking at...
I'm making memories alone...
Loving you is like having a beautiful wound...
I look at your pretty smile also...
But I cannot laugh with you...
I'm thinking about you so much everyday...
My heart is hurting in all these days...
The word "I want to see you" keep lingering on the tips of my lips...
Alone once again I'm crying for you...
Alone once again I'm missing for you...
Baby I love you, I'm waiting for you...
Bye bye never say goodbye...
Though I can't hold onto you like this...
I need you, I can't say anything, I want you...
Even if I want that over and over again...
The days I miss you so much...
On the days where its so hard to deal with...
The words "I love you" keep lingering on the tips of my lips...
Once again I'm missing for you alone...
On the days I think about you so much...
On the days my heart is so cold and sad...
The word "I want to see you" keep lingering on the tips of my lips...
Once again I'm crying for you alone...
Once again I'm missing for you alone...
Baby I love you, I'm waiting for you...
...............................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................
I really love this songs....
For me, the lyric really have a deep meaning...
It kind of sad when loving someone who is already having someone else in their heart...
Don't know what else to say,,,in short word, this song is so sweet... =p
and it just fit when SS501 sang it....
don't you guys think???
ok...see you around in the next post...
=p

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.