Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

IT'S A LITTLE THINGS ABOUT ME!!!

The name is Siti Sholihah...now I am 20 years old and I was born at Pulau Pinang...I'm a type of happy and friendly person...I'd really like to laugh...it kinds of something that can help me get rid of my stress or whatever it is...but sometimes I'm quite shy...it depends on the surrounding...so, most of my friends have same behavior as me...extra crazy person...hehehe...talk about friend, I have one best friend and her name is Alya...she is such like me...we can talk about anything, laugh about somethings and sometimes, it doesn't make sense...but we just laugh for it...I think those who's have a problem or whatever things that can be stressed about it, try to have a laugh...who know maybe it's help to...but maybe for a while...it better right??huhuhu...but here, I also have another friends...they all were nice to me...but as for me, there are so many types of friends in this world...maybe i will write about it later...Currently, I am studying at Perak but I lived at Kuala Lumpur...
Family???I have 5 siblings including me...I have one elder brother, two younger brothers and one younger sister...but I'm close to one of my younger brothers...everyone know him as 'Ashburned'...he such a good brother to me...compare to another siblings, it seems rarely for me to have a fight or arguing something with him..and sometimes, he totally understand me...when I have a little secret, he would be the first person know about this...he will help me figure out...but, my other siblings is also nice...my brother are working right know and he had one lovely, sweet and beautiful girlfriend...soon, maybe I will have a sister in law...my younger sister is kind of lazy person...well, she's the last...I also have such a great parent...my mummy was totally my best friend!!!no matter how much we argue, we still close...hehehe...and about my father,,,he's doing well though...
There are so many things that I love to do such as cooking, listening to music and reading a novel...I also love teddy bears, so I have many types of teddy bears...Next, I also have interest at cats...for me, it such a cutest creature...I also have my own cats...sometimes, I think they can help me reduced my stress...Then, I also like to collect things which have my favourite colour...as long as it have the colour that i like, its mine...hehehe...Oh, and my favourite colours are purple, yellow, white and silver...but purple is the most...
And also, I have a new interest now which is I'm really a fan of 'SUPER JUNIOR'...I guess everyone know them...Actually, I've never had a favourite artist or obsessed about it...but, I don't know why, since I know them, I just really love them!!!they are superb!!!their songs,,,,are really really fits with my taste....
Then, talk about my future planning, I think I want to finish my studies first...right now, I'm studying for diploma and god willing, I'am going to further my study till the end...but, it such a big dream for me...hahaha!!then, I want to be a manager...maybe if I have a luck, it would be at my own company...that's would be better right??...next, I'm going to earn money as much as I can...Then, I'm going to have my own house....big and beautiful house...I like penthouse style...it looks like,,,,,I don't know how to explain it...hehehe...and then, I also want to have my own car...but before that, I have to make license first...hehe...it such a poor thing that I don't even have license at my age...Then, I want to open my own boutique and charity center for the unfortunated cats out there...the boutique is for my mummy...she is a tailor and really creative...all her design was so beautiful...Lastly, I really want to go to 'PARIS'...the Eiffel Tower looks fascinate to me...and lately, I feel like want to go to 'KOREAN' too...hehehe...
Actually, to be honest, this blog was created because it was a part of my assignment...my lecturer want at least three article in it...I don't know what should I post, so it's a little bit ridiculuos...hehehe...and my english are really broken...hahaha...I'm not really used to this kind of things...but come to think about it, it quite fun and interesting...at least I can express my feeling through this blog...
Lastly...I hope whoever that read my blog will understand my situation...hahahaha....that's all from me right now...I think, I wrote quite long...to my mummy,,,,I love u!!!you were everything to me...Oh,,and I almost forgot,,,I also love my lecturer...this subject lecturer...heheheh...thank you!!!!

my mummy and dad...
super junior...


my cute cat...
me and my cousin...
my favourite bear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.